Terms and Conditions
The holidays are a busy time of the year for us at Oscar’s…filling gift orders and helping to make your holiday meals a success. If you want that special gift to arrive on time or have your holiday ham ready to go…PLEASE ORDER EARLY! We process all orders on a first come-first serve basis…orders placed early will have shipping times closest to the holidays. Please check back for updates on Holiday Shipping.
Terms & Conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.